How Bollard Signs Help Your Patrons
The world is rapidly changing. Studies show that societies across the globe are becoming increasingly urbanized. This mass exodus from rural locations is having significant economic and social effects, which are of importance to owners and managers of private properties as well as public spaces. In this new environment, bollard signs can be especially helpful to business patrons. This is so for the following reasons:
- Bollard signs are more prominent than other common forms of signage. This is due to the visual prominence of bollards themselves, as well as the enhanced height they give to notices mounted on top of them. This fact alone will help patrons identify a particular location, especially when visiting it for the first time.
- Bollards are especially sturdy structures, designed to resist impacts from misguided motor vehicles. This fact helps to ensure that patrons will always be able to see any notices placed on them.
- Bollard signs can be easily switched to match evolving needs. For example, if a location undergoes exterior renovations to adopt a particular theme, the exterior signage can be changed to match the new motif. This benefits both business owners and patrons by giving locations a more unified, aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- When strategically placed, bollard signs not only inform the public but also play an important role in ensuring patrons’ access to private facilities. This is especially true in parking areas, where they can serve as physical barriers to motorists who would otherwise park their vehicles too close together to allow entrance for customers. In the case of residential properties, using bollard signs in this way can guarantee availability to all residents, while ensuring that owners remain in compliance with accessibility statutes.
For these reasons and more, those in charge of private businesses should consider the advantages of bollard signs for their patrons.
You can follow our bollard blog HERE.
- Trade Show Season is Finally Here
- Impact Recovery Systems Acquires SoftStop
- Seven Major Uses for Safety Bollards
- Traffic Bollards: Ideal Pedestrian Safety Products
- How Safety Bollards Protect Your Employees
- Parking Bollards Help Ensure Parking Lot Safety
- Public Security and the Safety Bollard: Practicality Meets Beauty
- Six Factors to Consider When Choosing Traffic Bollards
- Frangible, Impact Absorbing Bollards
- Safety Bollards for Contraflow Bicycle Lanes
- The Effectiveness of Bollard Covers
- Continuing Education Credits - Rebounding Bollards Course
- A Better Way to Make Handicap Parking Bollard Signs
- Proper Bollard Spacing
- Ideal Applications for Traffic Bollards: Warehouses and Industrial
- Ideal Applications for Traffic Bollards: Drive-Thrus
- Ideal Applications for Traffic Bollards: Parking Lots
- Ideal Applications for Traffic Bollards: Traffic Denial
- AIA Expo 2012
- Bollard Types and Ideal Applications
- Gaining Peace of Mind with Traffic Bollards
- The Importance of Bollard Signs
- Can the Safety Bollard be Too Sturdy?
- When to Utilize the Safety Bollard
- Traffic Bollards Aren’t What They Used to Be
- How Pedestrian Bollards Protect Drivers and Pedestrians
- How Bollard Signs Help Your Patrons
- The Importance of Properly Spacing Pedestrian Bollards
- Flexible Delineators or Safety Bollards: When to Use Each