Continuing Education Credits - Rebounding Bollards Course
We now offer a free downloadable one-hour continuing education course, Rebounding Bollards: Use and Design Considerations, that allows you to earn valuable credits through the following reporting agencies:
This course will teach you about the various types of rebounding bollards, their use, and special design considerations when planning to use this unique new technology. Knowing when and how to use rebounding bollards will allow you to offer increased value to your customers and solve their long standing headaches.
The course is offered as a downloadable .pdf file which allows you to read the material at your leisure, then, take a short on-line quiz to complete the course. Learning Units are automatically reported for you for AIA, AIDB, FBPE, and AAA while others agencies are self-reported.
Our course is offered through AEC Daily which provides hundreds of free on-line, live, and off-line CE courses for your benefit.
Click the following link to go directly to the course:
Sponsored by the industry's only steel rebounding bollard: SlowStop® Bollards.
- Trade Show Season is Finally Here
- Impact Recovery Systems Acquires SoftStop
- Seven Major Uses for Safety Bollards
- Traffic Bollards: Ideal Pedestrian Safety Products
- How Safety Bollards Protect Your Employees
- Parking Bollards Help Ensure Parking Lot Safety
- Public Security and the Safety Bollard: Practicality Meets Beauty
- Six Factors to Consider When Choosing Traffic Bollards
- Frangible, Impact Absorbing Bollards
- Safety Bollards for Contraflow Bicycle Lanes
- The Effectiveness of Bollard Covers
- Continuing Education Credits - Rebounding Bollards Course
- A Better Way to Make Handicap Parking Bollard Signs
- Proper Bollard Spacing
- Ideal Applications for Traffic Bollards: Warehouses and Industrial
- Ideal Applications for Traffic Bollards: Drive-Thrus
- Ideal Applications for Traffic Bollards: Parking Lots
- Ideal Applications for Traffic Bollards: Traffic Denial
- AIA Expo 2012
- Bollard Types and Ideal Applications
- Gaining Peace of Mind with Traffic Bollards
- The Importance of Bollard Signs
- Can the Safety Bollard be Too Sturdy?
- When to Utilize the Safety Bollard
- Traffic Bollards Aren’t What They Used to Be
- How Pedestrian Bollards Protect Drivers and Pedestrians
- How Bollard Signs Help Your Patrons
- The Importance of Properly Spacing Pedestrian Bollards
- Flexible Delineators or Safety Bollards: When to Use Each